If you’d like to publish your book in both print and electronic formats and want to ensure it looks completely professional, choose our Print & Ebook Cover Design & Formatting package. Our team will provide you with a custom cover design for print and Ebooks, as well as print and Ebook formatting services. (This package includes fiction formatting. Non-fiction formatting is available for an extra charge.)
Your Print and Ebook Cover Design and Formatting package includes:
- A minimum of 2 cover (paperback & ebook) design options, based on your specifications
- Unlimited changes to those designs, until you’re 100% happy!
- A 3D rendering of your cover for your sales efforts.
- A high-resolution PDF cover, ready for print (includes front, back and spine)
- A high-resolution ebook cover, ready to be uploaded to your preferred online ebook retailer
- Stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 30 million images)*
- Barcode generation from your ISBN
- FICTION Formatting for Print (PDF)
- FICTION Formatting for Kindle, Nook, iPAD, iBookstore, etc
- Optional extras
- Hardcover (dust jacket) designs
- Non-fiction print and Ebook formatting
- Audio book cover
- Facebook or still web banner
- Poster-sized file or layered Photoshop document of your cover
- Bookmark design
- Decor inside your print and Ebook
- Smashwords versions
- Excludes Character Creation – If your cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these characters, based on the complexity. This usually starts at $200, and a separate quote will be provided for this service. If you would like a cost on this aspect before submitting your full brief and paying a deposit, please e-mail us. PLEASE NOTE: This is not recommended. Simpler covers with more abstract concepts are ALWAYS better.
All the above from $820A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you need images in your ebook we charge $2 per image placement.
This basically means that you will receive 2 different cover options to choose from within 14 days. You can make changes to one or both, and if you don’t like them at all, we’ll design new ones for you, with your guidance. we’ll keep doing this until you’re happy. All packages include unlimited changes and a 100% money-back guarantee if we can’t get it right.
Your first formatting draft will be done within 14 days and we will always keep in direct communication with you. We understand that there are many first time writers out there and we pride ourselves in helping you along the way. Please feel free to email us and we’ll be glad to help with any questions you may have.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend NOT creating scene from the book on the cover. A reader will browse a small thumbnail of your cover (among many others) for only two seconds before deciding whether to click for more information. Creating a specific scene from your book simply makes the thumbnail less clear and less likely to generate sales. The best book covers have a simple image that evokes an emotion and tells a straightforward message. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
After completing the briefing form, you should be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you encounter problems with this, please contact me.*All images used on the cover are royalty-free and sourced from Shutterstock.com. The cost of your cover design includes the rights to use these images and is limited to a print-run of 250,000 units, or sales in the case of ebooks. For unlimited usage, there would be an additional fee of approximately $100 per image. For more information on the licensing of images, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/licensing.mhtml. Should you wish to purchase the unlimited usage rights at the time of ordering, or at any point in future, please let me know.