The PRINT AND EBOOK COVER DESIGN package consists of the following:
- 2 softcover (paperback) design options, based on your specifications (click here for Ebook only option)
- Unlimited changes to those designs, until you’re 100% happy!
- Ebook cover.
- A 3D rendering of your cover for your sales efforts.
- Hardcover (dust jacket) designs are an additional $100 (invoiced separately)
- A high-resolution PDF, ready for print.
- Includes stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 20 million images)*
- Barcode generation from your ISBN
- Excludes Character Creation - If your cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these character/s, based on the complexity. This usually starts at $100, and a separate quote will be provided for this service. These are examples of covers with character creation. If you would like a cost on this aspect before submitting your full brief and paying a deposit, please e-mail me. PLEASE NOTE: This is not recommended. Simpler covers with more abstract concepts are ALWAYS better.
All for only $495A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal).
This basically means that you will receive 2 different cover options to choose from within 10-12 days. You can make changes to one or both, and if you don’t like them at all, I’ll design new ones for you, with your guidance. I’ll keep doing this until you’re happy. All packages include unlimited changes and a 100% money-back guarantee if I can’t get it right.
IMPORTANT: I strongly recommend NOT creating scene from the book on the cover. A reader will browse a small thumbnail of your cover (among many others) for only two seconds before deciding whether to click for more information. Creating a specific scene from your book simply makes the thumbnail less clear and less likely to generate sales. The best book covers have a simple image that evokes an emotion and tells a straightforward message. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
Please note that I will only receive the briefing form once the deposit has been paid.
After completing the briefing form, you should be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you encounter problems with this, please contact me.
*All images used on the cover are royalty-free and sourced from Shutterstock.com. The cost of your cover design includes the rights to use these images and is limited to a print-run of 250,000 units, or sales in the case of ebooks. For unlimited usage, there would be an additional fee of approximately $100 per image. For more information on the licensing of images, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/licensing.mhtml. Should you wish to purchase the unlimited usage rights at the time of ordering, or at any point in future, please let me know.