This package consists of the following: (Print and ebook cover and print and ebook Formatting)
- 2 cover (paperback & ebook) design options, based on your specifications
- Unlimited changes to those designs, until you’re 100% happy!
- A 3D rendering of your cover for your sales efforts.
- Hardcover (dust jacket) designs are an additional $100 (invoiced separately)
- A high-resolution PDF, ready for print.
- A high-resolution ebook cover, ready to be uploaded to your preferred online ebook retailer
- Includes stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 20 million images)*
- Barcode generation from your ISBN
- Formatting for Print
- Formatting for Kindle, Nook, iPAD, iBookstore, etc
- Print ready PDF. (Print file)
- Excludes Character Creation - If your cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these character/s, based on the complexity. This usually starts at $100, and a separate quote will be provided for this service. These are examples of covers with character creation. If you would like a cost on this aspect before submitting your full brief and paying a deposit, please e-mail me.
All for only $720 (save $72)A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you need images in your ebook we charge $1 per image placement.
This basically means that you will receive 2 different cover options to choose from within 10-12 days. You can make changes to one or both, and if you don’t like them at all, I’ll design new ones for you, with your guidance. I’ll keep doing this until you’re happy. All packages include unlimited changes and a 100% money-back guarantee if I can’t get it right.
Your first formatting draft will be done within 48 hours and we will always keep in direct communication with you. We understand that there are many first time writers out there and we pride ourselves in helping you along the way. Please feel free to email us and we’ll be glad to help with any questions you may have.
Please note that we will only receive the briefing form once the deposit has been paid.
After completing the briefing form, you should be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you encounter problems with this, please contact me.*All images used on the cover are royalty-free and sourced from Shutterstock.com. The cost of your cover design includes the rights to use these images and is limited to a print-run of 250,000 units, or sales in the case of ebooks. For unlimited usage, there would be an additional fee of approximately $100 per image. For more information on the licensing of images, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/licensing.mhtml. Should you wish to purchase the unlimited usage rights at the time of ordering, or at any point in future, please let me know.