This page can only be accessed by using your 2021 Print and Ebook Cover Design Voucher.
The Damonza Print and eBook Cover Package: Voucher (valued at $595)**
The package includes:
- A minimum of 2 paperback cover design drafts, based on your specifications (click here for eBook only). We begin with the front cover, and work our design from there.
- Unlimited changes (within reason) to one of those book cover drafts until you’re 100% happy, or we’ll design new drafts!
- A 3D rendering of your cover for marketing purposes
- A high resolution JPEG ready to upload
- Royalty-free stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 100 million images)*
- Barcode generation for your ISBN
- Print-ready PDF file for one printing service of your choice (e.g. CreateSpace or Lightning Source)
Optional extras include:
- Hardcover (dust jacket) designs
- Audio book covers
- Formatting/layout services
- Facebook or still web banners
- Poster-sized file or layered Photoshop document of your cover
- Bookmark design
- Print-ready PDF files for additional printing services
50% deposit is required in advance for any add-ons not included with the Print and Ebook Cover Design Voucher, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal).
This means that you will receive 2 different Ebook cover design drafts to choose from within 14 days. You can make changes to one of those drafts and if you don’t like those options at all, we’ll design a new one for you, with your guidance. We want you to be happy. All packages include unlimited changes (within reason).
IMPORTANT: As with character creation, we strongly recommend NOT attempting to convey a specific scene from the book on its cover. A potential reader will typically skim over your cover, looking at it for just 2 seconds before deciding whether or not to investigate further. Couple this with the fact that your cover will be displayed in thumbnail size online, and it’s obvious that depicting a scene will overcomplicate things. At Damonza we want your book to be read. The first step is to create a cover that grabs a reader’s attention, and this is best done through simplicity. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
Allow our team to create a cover that does your book justice. We know what sells and what looks good, and we have a talent in condensing your story down to a design that best showcases it. Our previous successes speak for themselves, and we’d love to set your book on that very same path.
After completing the briefing form, we will get started on your cover design. Any add-ons not included with the Print and Ebook Cover Design Voucher will be invoiced for separately, once approved.
*All images used on the cover are royalty-free and sourced from Shutterstock.com. The cost of your cover design includes the rights to use these images and is limited to a print-run of 500,000 units, or sales in the case of ebooks. For unlimited usage, there would be an additional fee of approximately $100 per image. For more information on the licensing of images, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/licensing.mhtml. Should you wish to purchase the unlimited usage rights at the time of ordering, or at any point in future, please let us know. **Please note, this price is for authors only. For publishers, please contact us for pricing.