This package is for Ebook cover design and formatting. If you would like to include the paperback cover and formatting as well, please visit this page.
Do you require assistance with Ebook formatting to lay out your book for devices like Kindle and iPad? Damonza has the services you need. Our Ebook Cover and Formatting package will provide you with a striking cover design for your Ebook, as well as fiction Ebook formatting for Kindle, Nook, iPad and more. (Non-fiction formatting is available for an extra charge.)
Your Ebook Cover and Formatting package includes:
- A minimum of 2 Ebook cover design options, based on your specifications
- Unlimited changes to those designs, until you’re 100% happy!
- A 3D rendering of your cover for marketing and promotion
- A high resolution JPEG ready to upload
- Royalty-free stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 30 million images)*
- FICTION Formatting for Kindle, Nook, iPAD, and all other popular eReader devices
- FICTION Formatting for Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iBookstore and more
- Optional extras:
- Non-fiction formatting
- Paperback and audio book covers
- Facebook or still web banner
- Poster-sized file or layered Photoshop document of cover
- Bookmark design
- Decor inside Ebook
- Smashwords Ebook version
- Excludes Character Creation – If your Ebook cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these characters, based on the complexity. This usually starts at $200, and a separate quote will be provided for this service. If you would like a cost on this aspect before submitting your full brief and paying a deposit, please e-mail us. PLEASE NOTE: This is not recommended. Simpler Ebook covers with more abstract concepts are ALWAYS better.
All the above from $659*
A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal).
This basically means that you will receive 2 different cover options to choose from within 14 days. You can make changes to one or both, and if you don’t like them at all, we’ll design new ones for you, with your guidance. We’ll keep doing this until you’re happy. All packages include unlimited changes and a 100% money-back guarantee if we can’t get it right.
The first draft of your formatting will be done within 14 days and we will always keep in direct communication with you. We understand that there are many first time writers out there and we pride ourselves in helping you along the way. Please feel free to email us and we’ll be glad to help with any questions you may have.If you need images in your book we charge $2 per image placement per format. Tables creation and text boxes/sidebars are charged at $4 per table per format. This may be charged on balance invoice once final image, table and/or text box count is done.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend NOT creating a scene from the book on the cover. A reader will browse a small thumbnail of your cover (among many others) for only two seconds before deciding whether to click for more information. Creating a specific scene from your book simply makes the thumbnail less clear and less likely to generate sales. The best book covers have a simple image that evokes an emotion and tells a straightforward message. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
*Please note, this price is for authors only. For publishers, please contact us for pricing.