- A minimum of 2 Ebook cover design options, based on your specifications
- Unlimited changes to those Ebook cover designs, until you’re 100% happy!
- A 3D rendering of your cover for marketing purposes
- High resolution JPEG ready to upload
- Royalty-free stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 30 million images)*
- Optional extras:
- Ebook formatting/creation
- Paperback or audio book covers
- Facebook or still web banners
- Poster-sized file or layered Photoshop document of your cover
- Bookmark design
- Excludes Character Creation – If your Ebook cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these characters, based on the complexity. This usually starts at $200, and a separate quote will be provided for this service. If you would like a cost on this aspect before submitting your full brief and paying a deposit, please e-mail us. PLEASE NOTE: This is not recommended. Simpler book covers with more abstract concepts are ALWAYS better.
All for only $495*
A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal).
This means that you will receive 2 different Ebook cover design options to choose from within 14 days. You can make changes to one or both, and if you don’t like them at all, we’ll design new ones for you, with your guidance. We’ll keep doing this until you’re happy. All packages include unlimited changes and a 100% money-back guarantee if we can’t get it right.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend NOT creating scene from the book on the cover. A reader will browse a small thumbnail of your cover (among many others) for only two seconds before deciding whether to click for more information. Creating a specific scene from your book simply makes the thumbnail less clear and less likely to generate sales. The best book covers have a simple image that evokes an emotion and tells a straightforward message. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
After completing the briefing form, you should be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you encounter problems with this, please contact us.*All images used on the cover are royalty-free and sourced from Shutterstock.com. The cost of your cover design includes the rights to use these images and is limited to a print-run of 250,000 units, or sales in the case of ebooks. For unlimited usage, there would be an additional fee of approximately $100 per image. For more information on the licensing of images, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/licensing.mhtml. Should you wish to purchase the unlimited usage rights at the time of ordering, or at any point in future, please let us know. Let one of our ebook cover designers put together a custom ebook cover design for your literary creation. We know what sells, we know what looks good, and we know how to match your vision with a final product that best showcases your ebook. You’ve most likely already seen our custom ebook cover designs on Amazon or iBookstore already. Our designers have created bestselling ebook covers for new and established authors, and we would love to do the same for you. *Please note, this price is for authors only. For publishers, please contact us for pricing.