Ebook Formatting (eBook, Kindle, Nook etc)
An absolute revolution in publishing, the eBook format has transferred the power of books away from the traditional publishing houses, and into the hands of authors. These days there’s no better way to break into the world of writing, and with the help of Damonza the formatting of your eBook will look as professional as any on the sites of the big online retailers.
Damonza’s eBook formatting package includes:
- Professionally formatted ePub and Kindle (KPF) copies of your fiction book (additional fee for non-fiction)
- A table of contents
- An author photo
- Your cover image (check out our cover design & formatting packages if you need a cover to be designed)
- Unlimited formatting changes until you’re 100% satisfied with your layout
Optional extras include:
- Additional images needing to be placed inside your book
- Non-fiction formatting
- Content edits
- Image editing or manipulation
- The creation of charts or graphs from raw data
- Text boxes or decorative elements
So what are you waiting for – let’s get this thing formatted! Fill in the briefing form below and send us your final, edited and proofread manuscript. Our eBook formatting package starts at just $225, with a 50% deposit due at the time of ordering. For those looking to get their book published in print as well, check out our print & eBook formatting combo package.
If you’ve got your hand raised to ask a question, it may be worth checking out our Formatting & Layout FAQ page.
PLEASE NOTE: Damonza will be closed for the festive season from 20 December 2022, re-opening on 9 January 2023. All projects will be paused during this time. You can still place orders during this period and the design process will start as soon as we’re back in the office.
All orders placed by 6 December will have the first drafts designed before we close, however orders placed after this time may be delayed until January.