For a published book that looks completely professional and is available in both an eBook and a printed version, look no further than our Print and eBook Cover and Formatting package. Our team will ensure that your book won’t look out of place on the shelves of even the most high-end of book retailing outlets.
The Damonza Print and eBook Cover and Formatting Package: $820**
The package includes:
- A minimum of 2 cover design drafts, based on your specifications
- Unlimited changes (within reason) to one of those cover drafts until you’re 100% happy, or we’ll design new drafts!
- A 3D rendering of your cover for marketing and promotion
- A high-resolution PDF cover, ready to print (includes front, back and spine) for one printing service (eg. CreateSpace, Lightning Source)
- A high-resolution eBook cover, ready to be uploaded to your preferred online eBook retailer
- Fiction formatting for Kindle, Nook, iPad, and all other popular eReader devices
- Fiction formatting for print (PDF)
- Barcode generation from your ISBN
Optional extras include:
- Hardcover (dust jacket) designs
- Non-fiction print and eBook formatting
- Audio book covers
- Facebook or still web banner
- Poster-sized file or layered Photoshop document of cover
- Bookmark design
- Decor inside print book and eBook
- Smashwords versions
- Print-ready PDF files for additional printing services
All the above from $820** A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). This means that you will receive 2 different cover drafts to choose from within 14 days. You can make changes to one of those drafts, but if you don’t like those options at all, we’ll design a new one for you, with your guidance. We want you to be happy. All packages include unlimited changes and a 100% money-back guarantee if we can’t get it right.
Your first formatting draft will also be complete within 14 days and we will always keep in direct communication with you. We understand that there are many first time writers out there and we pride ourselves in helping you along the way. Please feel free to email us and we’ll be glad to help with any questions you may have.If you need images in your book we charge $2 per image placement per format. Tables creation and text boxes/sidebars are charged at $4 per table per format. This may be charged on balance invoice once the final image, table and/or text box count is done.
IMPORTANT: As with character creation, we strongly recommend NOT attempting to convey a specific scene from the book on its cover. A potential reader will typically skim over your cover, looking at it for just 2 seconds before deciding whether or not to investigate further. Couple this with the fact that your cover will be displayed in thumbnail size online, and it’s obvious that depicting a scene will overcomplicate things. At Damonza we want your book to be read. The first step is to create a cover that grabs a reader’s attention, and this is best done through simplicity. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
Allow our team to create a cover that does your book justice. We know what sells and what looks good, and we have a talent in condensing your story down to a design that best showcases it. Our previous successes speak for themselves, and we’d love to set your book on that very same path.
After completing the briefing form, you should be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you encounter problems with this, please contact us.
Before completing your order, please read this note on our terms and conditions.