Are you ready to see your book in both print and Ebook formats? Damonza offers you a package that includes both electronic and print book cover design for a great price. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that you’ll always get a cover you love. This package includes unlimited changes to your book cover design options – if we can’t create a cover that you’re totally happy with, you’ll receive a full refund.
Your Print and Ebook Cover package includes:
- A minimum of 2 softcover (paperback) design options, based on your specifications (click here for Ebook only option)
- Unlimited changes to those designs, until you’re 100% happy!
- Ebook cover
- A 3D rendering of your cover for sales an promotion
- A high-resolution PDF, ready for print (includes front, back and spine).
- Royalty-free stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 30 million images)*
- Barcode generation from your ISBN
- Optional extras:
- Hardcover (dust jacket) designs
- Audio book cover
- Facebook or still web banner
- Poster-sized file or layered Photoshop document of your cover
- Bookmark design
- Excludes Character Creation – If your cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these characters, based on the complexity. This usually starts at $200, and a separate quote will be provided for this service. If you would like a cost on this aspect before submitting your full brief and paying a deposit, please e-mail us. PLEASE NOTE: This is not recommended. Simpler covers with more abstract concepts are ALWAYS better.
All for only $595*A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal).
This basically means that you will receive 2 different cover options to choose from within 14 days. You can make changes to one or both, and if you don’t like them at all, we’ll design new ones for you, with your guidance. We will keep doing this until you’re happy. All packages include unlimited changes and a 100% money-back guarantee if we can’t get it right.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend NOT creating scene from the book on the cover. A reader will browse a small thumbnail of your cover (among many others) for only two seconds before deciding whether to click for more information. Creating a specific scene from your book simply makes the thumbnail less clear and less likely to generate sales. The best book covers have a simple image that evokes an emotion and tells a straightforward message. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
After completing the briefing form, you should be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you encounter problems with this, please contact me.
*Please note, this price is for authors only. For publishers, please contact us for pricing.
*All images used on the cover are royalty-free and sourced from Shutterstock.com. The cost of your cover design includes the rights to use these images and is limited to a print-run of 250,000 units, or sales in the case of ebooks. For unlimited usage, there would be an additional fee of approximately $100 per image. For more information on the licensing of images, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/licensing.mhtml. Should you wish to purchase the unlimited usage rights at the time of ordering, or at any point in future, please let me know.