Our most popular package, for just $595 you can have a professionally designed cover supplied in both eBook and print format, enabling you to offer your book to the public both in a digital and a more traditional manner (because there’s nothing quite like the smell of a freshly bound book!). It’s a package for the author who is looking to give their novel the greatest likelihood of success.
The Damonza Print and eBook Cover Package: $595**
The package includes:
- A minimum of 2 paperback cover design drafts, based on your specifications (click here for eBook only). We begin with the front cover, and work our design from there.
- Unlimited changes (within reason) to one of those book cover drafts until you’re 100% happy, or we’ll design new drafts!
- A 3D rendering of your cover for marketing purposes
- A high resolution JPEG ready to upload
- Royalty-free stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 100 million images)*
- Barcode generation for your ISBN
- Print-ready PDF file for one printing service of your choice (e.g. CreateSpace or Lightning Source)
Optional extras include:
- Hardcover (dust jacket) designs
- Audio book covers
- Formatting/layout services
- Facebook or still web banners
- Poster-sized file or layered Photoshop document of your cover
- Bookmark design
- Print-ready PDF files for additional printing services
50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. After you’ve completed the briefing form, you will be directed to the payment page (through PayPal).
This means that you will receive 2 different Ebook cover design drafts to choose from within 14 days. You can make changes to one of those drafts and if you don’t like those options at all, we’ll design a new one for you, with your guidance. We want you to be happy. All packages include unlimited changes (within reason) and a 100% money-back guarantee if we can’t get it right.
IMPORTANT: As with character creation, we strongly recommend NOT attempting to convey a specific scene from the book on its cover. A potential reader will typically skim over your cover, looking at it for just 2 seconds before deciding whether or not to investigate further. Couple this with the fact that your cover will be displayed in thumbnail size online, and it’s obvious that depicting a scene will overcomplicate things. At Damonza we want your book to be read. The first step is to create a cover that grabs a reader’s attention, and this is best done through simplicity. For more information and advice on covers that sell, please click here (opens in a separate window).
Allow our team to create a cover that does your book justice. We know what sells and what looks good, and we have a talent in condensing your story down to a design that best showcases it. Our previous successes speak for themselves, and we’d love to set your book on that very same path.
After completing the briefing form, you should be directed to the payment page (through PayPal). If you encounter problems with this, please contact us.
Before completing your order, please read this note on our terms and conditions.