Print Book & eBook Formatting (All platforms)
There’s no need to choose between print and eBook formatting – why not just do both? By formatting in both the traditional and the digital way, you’re covering all of your bases, giving yourself the option to publish your book in whatever way you’d like. If our mathematics is anywhere near correct (not guaranteed), you’re also sort of doubling its chance of success!
Damonza’s print & eBook formatting combo includes:
- A professionally formatted, print-ready PDF file of your fiction book for paperback (additional fee for non-fiction)
- Professionally formatted ePub and Kindle (KPF) copies of your fiction book
- A table of contents
- An author photo
- Your cover image (check out our cover design & formatting packages if you need a cover to be designed)
- Unlimited formatting changes until you’re 100% satisfied with your layout
Optional extras include:
- Additional images needing to be placed inside your book
- Non-fiction formatting
- Content edits
- Image editing or manipulation
- The creation of charts or graphs from raw data
- Text boxes or decorative elements
So what are you waiting for – let’s get this thing formatted! Fill in the briefing form below and send us your final, edited and proofread manuscript. Our print & eBook formatting combo starts at just $325, with a 50% deposit due at the time of ordering.
If you’ve got your hand raised to ask a question, it may be worth checking out our Formatting & Layout FAQ page.
N.B. If the below form does anything “strange” like continuous scrolling after placing your order, please email us.