Print Book Formatting: (Print-on-demand, traditional printing/publishing, etc)
Let’s face it – nothing quite compares to the smell, the feel and maybe even the taste of a freshly printed book. It’s the way that books were meant to be. And if you’ve chosen to put ink to paper and release your tome in paperback or hardcover, we at Damonza are ready to make sure that said ink is put in exactly the right place.
We take your completed manuscript and format it into a print-ready file. The file is delivered as a professional quality PDF in the appropriate format for all major book printers, including Kindle Direct Publishing and Ingram Spark.
Damonza’s print formatting package includes:
- A professionally formatted, print-ready PDF file of your fiction book for paperback (additional fee for non-fiction)
- A table of contents
- An author photo
- Your cover image (check out our cover design & formatting packages if you need a cover to be designed)
- Unlimited formatting changes until you’re 100% satisfied with your layout
Optional extras include:
- Additional images needing to be placed inside your book
- Non-fiction formatting
- Content edits
- Image editing or manipulation
- The creation of charts or graphs from raw data
- Text boxes or decorative elements
So what are you waiting for – let’s get this thing formatted! Fill in the briefing form below and send us your final, edited and proofread manuscript. Our print formatting package starts at just $225, with a 50% deposit due at the time of ordering. For those looking to get their book published as an eBook as well, check out our print & eBook formatting combo package.
If you’ve got your hand raised to ask a question, it may be worth checking out our Formatting & Layout FAQ page.
N.B. If the below form does anything “strange” like continuous scrolling after placing your order, please email us.
PLEASE NOTE: Damonza will be closed for the festive season from 20 December 2022, re-opening on 9 January 2023. All projects will be paused during this time. You can still place orders during this period and the design process will start as soon as we’re back in the office.
All orders placed by 6 December will have the first drafts designed before we close, however orders placed after this time may be delayed until January.